ASI offers customized masterbatches in a variety of polymers including PC, PP, PA, HDPE, TPU, PEI and PEEK. Each masterbatch uses tailored-shear extrusion to achieve the best performance for the application.
ASI masterbatches leverage ASI’s in-house expertise to achieve maximum benefit from Pyrograf III additives to minimize client development and material costs.
Typical loadings range from 5 – 20% by weight.
Benefits of purchasing in a masterbatch
- Efficient use of Pyrograf III leads to a lower total material cost
- Easier to handle and incorporate into the user’s process
- Reduced personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements
- Reduced regulatory requirements for commercial applications
- More cost effective use of development funding
Contact Dr. Carla Lake for more information.
Dr. Lake has more than a decade of experience in the development of carbon nanofiber reinforced thermoplastic composites.